Today, I got my new Young Living starter kit & I decided to do an unboxing post.
Living in a Tiny House on wheels (aka Tiny Nephesh, my travel trailer), means really re-thinking how I care for myself & my space, since it’s so small.
Using things with a lot of harsh chemicals is bad for me, and bad for the environment. So, I’ve decided to take my essential oil use to the next level:
The kit I ordered came with a diffuser; I chose the model I wanted originally a couple years ago, but was back-ordered. I’m stoked!
Then, there’s the news letter, magazine, and product guide. I love reading printed material for information. Makes me think of the good ol’ days…
This kit is stocked with goodies – more printed materials in that pocket, ten amazing oils, and some surprises below…
And, finally, look at how beautiful this diffuser is all lit up! I’m so glad I chose this one; worth waiting for, for sure.
Now, anyone who has done any research knows there are different names out there in essential oils. For me, it comes down to a company who’s products have been proven over time, and who research can support.
And, knowing their products will be eco friendly, and travel trailer safe makes it all the better.
If you are new to oils, welcome. Let me tell you a brief little bit of my favorite oils and how I use them:
- Peppermint (Vitality) – a drop in my water for energy. Also helps for calming a tummy that is still learning to live gluten-free (not always successfully) as well as what other foods trigger. Makes my tummy a little happier. Also, topically for some basic wellness on sluggish or achy days.
- Lavender – in the air. Calms, soothes, and sleepy time wonders. Puts my diffusers to good use.
- Lime or Lemon (Vitality) – a drop in my water, usually accompanying that Peppermint. I just love citrus water. Gives me a burst of energy, and encourages my water consumption.
- The three above – my power punch trio for spring/fall time inconveniences and monthly times of terror. They soothe, energize, and refresh in those all important times of need.
- Tea Tree oil – topically on my face for annoying monthly flare-ups. Helps me keep it together on that front.
- Frankincense – such a Biblical oil has to be great, right? Right. There are so many wonderful uses for this oil, but my personal favorite is another aromatic diffused for peace, comfort, and overall mental well-being. It’s a bummer it’s so expensive, but trust me, it’s worth.every.penny.
These are literally my most used oils.
There is a lot of information out there about how to utilize oils, and I will have more coming up.
If you are interested, shoot me an email.
You can also check out Young Living’s website.
And, if you decide to order your own amazing starter kit and want to make me your sponsor, my information for that is: Candice Catoire; member number: 2526796.